APTADEL THERAPEUTICS SL., Responsible for the website, (hereinafter “RESPONSIBLE”), makes this document available to users, with which intends to inform all users of the website regarding the conditions of use.
Any person who accesses this website assumes the role of user, committing to the observance and strict compliance with the provisions set forth herein, as well as any other legal provision that may be applicable.
APTADEL THERAPEUTICS SL. reserves the right to modify any type of information that may appear on the website, without any obligation to pre-notify or inform users of said obligations, understanding as sufficient with the publication on the website of APTADEL THERAPEUTICS SL.
1. IDENTIFICATION DATA
Company name: APTADEL THERAPEUTICS SL
Commercial name: APTADEL THERAPEUTICS
Address: Cl Feixa Llarga, Ed.consorci Biopol, S/n, Of. 3 08907 – (Hospitalet De Llobregat, L’) – Barcelona
Through the Website, we offer Users the possibility of accessing information about our activity.
3. PRIVACY AND DATA PROCESSING
4. INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The User acknowledges and accepts that all the contents that are shown in the Web Space and especially, designs, texts, images, logos, icons, buttons, commercial names, brands, or any other signs susceptible of industrial and / or commercial use are subject to Intellectual Property rights and all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs, all industrial and intellectual property rights, over the contents and / or any other elements inserted in the page, which are the exclusive property of the company and / or third parties, who have the exclusive right to use them in economic traffic. Therefore, the User agrees not to reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify such content, keeping the company harmless from any claim arising from breach of such obligations. In no case does access to the Web Space imply any type of waiver, transmission, license or total or partial cession of said rights, unless expressly stated otherwise. These General Conditions of Use of the Web Space do not confer on the Users any other right of use, HR, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the Web Space and / or its Contents other than those expressly provided herein. Any other use or exploitation of any rights will be subject to the prior and express authorization specifically granted for this purpose by the company or the third party owner of the affected rights.
The contents, texts, photographs, designs, logos, images, computer programs, source codes and, in general, any existing intellectual creation in this Space, as well as the Space itself as a whole, as a multimedia artistic work, are protected as rights. copyright by the legislation on intellectual property. The company is the owner of the elements that make up the graphic design of the Web Space, the menus, navigation buttons, the HTML code, the texts, images, textures, graphics and any other content of the Web Space or, in any case, it has the corresponding authorization for the use of said elements. The content provided in the Web Space may not be reproduced in whole or in part, nor transmitted, or recorded by any information retrieval system, in any form or in any medium, unless prior authorization is obtained, by written, of the aforementioned Entity.
Likewise, it is forbidden to suppress, evade and / or manipulate the “copyright” as well as the technical protection devices, or any information mechanisms that the contents may contain. The User of this Web Space undertakes to respect the rights set forth and to avoid any action that could harm them, reserving in any case the company the exercise of whatever means or legal actions correspond to it in defense of its legitimate intellectual and industrial property rights.
5. OBLIGATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE USER OF THE WEB SPACE
The User agrees to:
Make proper and lawful use of the Web Space as well as the contents and services, in accordance with: (i) the applicable legislation at all times; (ii) the General Conditions of Use of the Web Space; (iii) generally accepted morals and good customs and (iv) public order.
Provide all the means and technical requirements that are needed to access the Web Space.
Provide truthful information by filling in the forms contained in the Web Space with your personal data and keeping them updated at all times so that it responds, at all times, to the real situation of the User. The User will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and for the damages caused to the company or third parties by the information provided.
Notwithstanding the provisions of the previous section, the User must also refrain from:
- Make an unauthorized or fraudulent use of the Web Space and / or the contents for illegal purposes or effects, prohibited in these General Conditions of Use, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of services or documents, files and all kinds of content stored on any computer.
- Access or attempt to access restricted areas or resources of the Web Space, without complying with the conditions required for such access.
- Cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the Web Space, its suppliers or third parties.
- Introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the company, suppliers or third parties.
- Try to access, use and / or manipulate the data of the company, third-party providers and other Users.
- Reproducing or copying, distributing, allowing public access through any form of public communication, transforming or modifying the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Delete, hide or manipulate the notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other data identifying the rights of the company or third parties incorporated into the content, as well as the technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be inserted into the content. .
- Obtain and try to obtain the contents using means or procedures other than those that, depending on the case, have been made available for this purpose or have been expressly indicated on the web pages where the contents are found or, in general, from those that are habitually used on the Internet because they do not entail a risk of damage or disablement of the web space and / or the contents.
- In particular, and merely indicative and not exhaustive, the User undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and / or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that:
- In any way is contrary, disparages or violates the fundamental rights and public freedoms recognized constitutionally, in the International Treaties and in the rest of the current legislation.
- Induce, incite or promotes criminal, denigrating, defamatory, violent actions or, in general, contrary to the law, morals, generally accepted good customs or public order.
- Induce, incite or promote discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts by reason of sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition
- Incorporate, make available or allow access to products, elements, messages and / or services d criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good customs or public order. Induce or may induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear.
- Induce or incite to get involved in dangerous, risky or harmful practices for health and mental balance.
- It is protected by the corresponding intellectual or industrial protection legislation. to the company or to third parties without the use that is intended to have been authorized.
- Is contrary to honor, personal and family privacy or people’s own image.
- Constitutes any type of advertising.
- Includes any type of virus or program that prevents the normal functioning of the Web Space.
Continuous access is not guaranteed, nor the correct viewing, downloading or usefulness of the elements and information contained in the web that may be impeded, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances that are beyond its control. It is not responsible for the decisions that may be taken as a result of access to the content or information offered.
7. DATA PROTECTION
9. DECLARATIONS AND WARRANTIES
In general, the contents and services offered in the Web Space are merely informative. Therefore, when offering them, no guarantee or declaration is given in relation to the contents and services offered in the Web Space, including, by way of example, guarantees of legality, reliability, usefulness, truthfulness, accuracy, or marketability, except in the to the extent that such representations and warranties cannot be excluded by law.
10. RESOLUTION OF DISPUTES. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These General Conditions of Use, as well as the use of the Web Space, will be governed by Spanish legislation. For the resolution of any controversy, the parties will submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the registered office of the Responsible for the website.
In the event that any stipulation of these General Conditions of Use turns out to be unenforceable or null by virtue of the applicable legislation or as a consequence of a judicial or administrative resolution, said unenforceability or nullity will not make these General Conditions of Use unenforceable or null as a whole. In such cases, the company will proceed to modify or replace said stipulation with another that is valid and enforceable and that, as far as possible, achieves the objective and claim reflected in the original stipulation.